This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission. I use this to help fund my mission to help others! Thanks so much for your support!
There’s an overwhelming abundance of information out there regarding CBD and its potential benefits. After doing some research of my own, I discovered some surprising health benefits CBD can provide.
- CBD is an antioxidant – Antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radicals in your body, protecting your cells from potential damage.
- Helps to improve focus – Because of its relaxing properties, CBD calms both the body and the mind.
- Better sleep – CBD not only helps you to fall asleep easier, it can also provide you a more restful night’s sleep.
- Long lasting – The effects of CBD lasts for several hours, extremely helpful for pain management and anxiety.
- Reduce anxiety and depression – CBD interacts with the parts of the brain, adenosine and serotonin, which are directly related to feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Promotes relaxation – Helps with physical effects of tension and stress, which can be very hard on your body.
- Multiple physical and mental health benefits.
- Blood pressure – CBD has been shown in some studies to lower blood pressure, as well as heart rate.
- All natural – Unlike chemical prescriptions, which can also come with many unwanted side effects.
- CBD has no psychotropic properties – Perfect for those who want to experience the benefits without the mind-altering effects of THC.
If you’re ready to try CBD products, be aware that it may interact with some medications. Anyone uncertain about CBD and its effects should speak with a doctor or healthcare provider.
Types of CBD products
CBD comes in several forms, all of which are convenient and easy to take. CBD products include:
- Tinctures – Tinctures come in both oil-soluble and water-soluble options. They come in different strengths and flavors, and can even be infused with essential oils for additional health benefits.
- Edibles – CBD edibles are a slower absorbing but long-lasting method of ingestion. Since the CBD molecule is bound with other food particles, it is slowly released over time as food is digested. Most edibles will take about 20 minutes to an hour to take effect but can provide relief longer than most other methods of ingestion.
- Topicals – These are gels, creams and balms you can apply directly to the skin. Topical ointments can provide hours of pain relief for things like skin conditions, arthritis, muscle soreness, and more.
- Health and Beauty – Yes, there are even CBD products you can use for health and beauty! These can include scrubs, creams, bath bombs and oils. Improve skin tone and texture, or use as a roll on for instant stress relief.
- Immune Support – One of the great benefits of CBD is that it has anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can reduce the inflammatory response of the immune system.
Looking to try CBD?
CBD can be used in a variety of ways, providing you with many all natural health benefits. It’s important to know the ingredients used to ensure the one you choose doesn’t contain any unnecessary chemical additives.
CBD is easy to find just about anywhere, and I have personally tried several different brands. After doing more research and trying several different brands, I have found Health and Wellness Botanicals to be my favorite choice for CBD products.
Health and Wellness Botanicals provides high quality CBD products, working directly with farmers that cultivate hemp on their Farm Bill Approved facilities. They make clean, quality products, that are natural, safe and effective.
My favorite are the CBD gummies, they taste amazing and are easy for me to use, even on the go. They come in 25mg strength, and come in assorted flavors – Dragon Fruit, Mango, Green Apple, Cherry, Blue Raz, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Watermelon.
I would love to hear about your experience with using CBD. Drop a comment below, and let me know what type of CBD you’ve used, and whether or not it has helped you! I love learning more, and I believe the best way to learn is through others and their experiences.
I’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have, based on my own experience with using CBD.